HOME | ABOUT | FORUM | FILES | ARTICLES | MULTIPLAYER | FAQ | STORE | GALLERY
Terms of use • Privacy statement  

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Nemeth light switch, Mapping the light switch< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
LouP
(HC749LO)

Group: Member
Posted: Dec. 24 2016,14:06

Hi Guys,

It's been a while but I am back.  :-)  I'm trying to map the light switch to my collective but it doesn't seem to work correctly for the Nemeth/Milviz helis I purchased.  Even when mapping to the landing lights in fsuipc.  Anyone know what FS command the landing lights in the Nemeth helis is mapped to?

Thanks,
LouP
Profile PM 
Mickey700
(HC911MI)

Group: Member
Posted: Jan. 01 2017,13:39

Hello Lou,

unfortunately i cant help you with just FSUIPC but you can check out LINDA FSX. It is a freeware add on tool which gives you the capability to program every button of your joystick.

It takes a little time to get used to as you have to wright your own module. Which is pretty easy once you get grips to it. It is mostly copy/paste action.

You also need to know the corresponding LVars of your model you like to fly. These LVars will be shown in LINDA´s Tracer menu. Read the manual for further.

I wrote a few modules for MilViz, IRIS and CeraSim aircrafts. Im using them with my TM Warthog HOTAS.

It is available over at avsim and it needs a registered copy of FSUIPC.

--------------
i7 3770K oc 4.5 GHz  Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Asus nVdia GTX 780Ti | 8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 CL9 1600 | Corsair Hydro Series H80 | OCZ VERTEX 4 128 GB | Crucial M4 256 GB for FSX | Crucial M4 512 GB for P3D2 | Windows Pro 7 64 | TM Warthog | Komodosim VBS Pro Cyclic AS350

My YouTube Channel

[img]http://www.fsfiles.org/flights....mg]
Profile PM 
1 replies since Dec. 24 2016,14:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]