Terms of use • Privacy statement  

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Fassbender autopilot, Autopilot with flight plan?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >

Group: Member
Posted: Feb. 18 2018,23:15

High I am very new to Helicopters, and have just downloaded the Fassbender Autopilot.
I have managed to get the gauge working, in that I can Take Off and Hover, move forward and land.
When I load a Flight Plan in FSX, I press TN, the heli takes off and starts to fly the heading.
But when I get to the first  way point a VOR, the Heli continues on the same heading. My question, can the autopilot follow a flight plan  and if so can some one explain how. ???
Profile PM 

Group: Member
Posted: Mar. 04 2018,15:07

Just remember to go into the joystick/keyboard controls and assign a key or button to toggle nav/gps, this way you can enter your airport, then toggle gps with the keystroke or button, then select nav on the AP and it will fly you to your GPS position automatically and then circle that spot on arrival, or fly a gps plotted flight plan using the flight programmer.

Otherwise you will need to manually edit the heading as you fly and continue to monitor it however it will over fly the final way point and keep flying on that heading, if you toggle nav/gps its fly and forget and you will have the freedom to get up and move around, have a nap, watch tv etc etc

FS Painter @ The Hangar
Or Click here to direct access to All my Repaints

Profile PM 
1 replies since Feb. 18 2018,23:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]