[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Frustrated as365 don't start engines< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Japo32
(HC999JA)

Group: Member
Posted: Dec. 03 2017,20:37

Hello.

I promised myseft not buy any helicopter from P3D or FSX and stay where the good ones are, in XPlane. BUT yesterday I came into RTMM and lost of missions in Orbx regions with medical helicopter in P3Dv4 and I decided to give another oportunity to the helos in P3Dv4 buying the Cera AS365.
I have some bought and none of them start doing the right things. And this is not the difference.
I have changed the engine from 5 to 3. Switched off the joystick to see I I have double axis, I just press Control+E (enemy of that) to see if starts plus press the option to be ready to fly.. BUT nothing.

I come from a default A36 bonanza with all off as default.. And the only way to have the helicopter with engines running is press Control+E in the bonanza loaded first, and then load the helo. Then Switch off to cold and dark and start it.
There has to be a button that allows fuel entrance that is not programmed in this (or any) helicopter because I don't understand it.
But this and the missing of any CeraSim forum in the net makes me very very frustrated.. and wish that Return to Misty mooring would be in xplane also to use my great helicopters there....

any help..? thanks a lot.
Profile PM 
jeansy
(HC515JE)

Posted: Dec. 04 2017,08:42

have you done shift+1 and brought up the panel

then

select turn on systems

cntrl+E doesnt work

works fine for me and 99.9% of others who have bought it

--------------
Matt
FS Painter @ The Hangar
Or Click here to direct access to All my Repaints

AUSTRALIA
Profile PM 
Japo32
(HC999JA)

Posted: Dec. 04 2017,13:50

Then I must be the 0.01% with bad luck...
Yes. There is another way of starting up.

1. Load the helo without any other plane before. Remember that I have setup a bonanza with everything off as default startup flight, so every plane I load is cold and dark.

2. With Shift+1 bring the panel and put everything in cold and dark (his cold and dark)

3. If I press ready to fly option it tries to start, but it doesn't. So I have to press Control+E, and then, because he totally cannot startup correctly I have to press the option to start with engines running in the Shift+1 menu. That way it starts.

What I believe is that there is something in the default bonanza off flight that don't allow the AS365 (and other helicopters i have) to start correctly. Maybe a fuel cutoff, mixture off, fuel tank none selected... Don't know... but there has to be something.
Profile PM 
Japo32
(HC999JA)

Posted: Dec. 04 2017,14:34

Tried to put a button to Mixture (full Rich), and if I press the ready to fly button and I continuously press that "Mixture (full rich)" button, the helicopter starts. The program should do that.

It happens the same as this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ew91w5ESc

But his solutions didn't work for me.
Profile PM 
jeansy
(HC515JE)

Posted: Dec. 05 2017,06:25

have you tried using a default aircraft ie 350(not former payware) in your start up flight then changing over to the 365

i just started mine up no worries

--------------
Matt
FS Painter @ The Hangar

AUSTRALIA
Profile PM 
Japo32
(HC999JA)

Posted: Dec. 05 2017,07:40

I use the Carenado Bonanza A36 aniversary that is part of the default ones... but maybe is comming with some code inside? (carenado???)
I don't know. maybe 99.9% of the people are not having issues with this one, something I doubt, because I found already 4 people with same problem in forums and youtube.... but what is true is that 100% of all my helicopters that I bought in the past (and they are more than 10) never ever made them start normally. With planes? No problems at all, never ever.

Yesterday I was flying it again. I had to start it with control+E, plus prepared to fly options pressed twice (only one makes the engines go to stop). Then I put to cold and dark.. and usually that way I can start it back. BUT yesterday it toke more time than usual to start it back... so it didn't want to, and I had to reload the helo again.
I think also when I press control+e, the battery continues to drain even if I put the helicopter on cold and dark option.

I won't ever buy an P3D helicopter in my life, unless it comes from PMDG or A2A simulations.

Edited by Japo32 on Dec. 05 2017,07:44
Profile PM 
jeansy
(HC515JE)

Posted: Dec. 06 2017,04:46

Quote (Japo32 @ Dec. 05 2017,16:40)
I use the Carenado Bonanza A36 aniversary that is part of the default ones... but maybe is comming with some code inside? (carenado???)
I don't know. maybe 99.9% of the people are not having issues with this one, something I doubt, because I found already 4 people with same problem in forums and youtube.... but what is true is that 100% of all my helicopters that I bought in the past (and they are more than 10) never ever made them start normally. With planes? No problems at all, never ever.

Yesterday I was flying it again. I had to start it with control+E, plus prepared to fly options pressed twice (only one makes the engines go to stop). Then I put to cold and dark.. and usually that way I can start it back. BUT yesterday it toke more time than usual to start it back... so it didn't want to, and I had to reload the helo again.
I think also when I press control+e, the battery continues to drain even if I put the helicopter on cold and dark option.

I won't ever buy an P3D helicopter in my life, unless it comes from PMDG or A2A simulations.

like i said try a different aircraft as a default start plane, carenado have different coding than the basic fsx release port overs

if only 4 people have had this problem, conspired to the number of sales that is a very very very small amount

I still think its your default flight set up, I would try using the 350 on a runway with engines running or shutdown as your default flight

but if your #### bent on using the a36, then your not trouble shooting to the maximum capability  

but mine works fine and all other helos in p3d i have purchased and installed, so no skin off my nose

--------------
Matt
FS Painter @ The Hangar

AUSTRALIA
Profile PM 
6 replies since Dec. 03 2017,20:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]